Sunday, March 15, 2009

please dont sing along


My wonderful husband took me on a surprise date to Seattle a few weeks ago. We drove down and checked into our hotel. It was fancy and fun to pretend like we normally stay in places like that. Every time we would get into the elevators we would discuss if our behavior was appropriate or if we were following proper etiquette. Hopefully we didn't make to big of fools of ourselves.

Art and I are kind of lame tourists because we don't have any cable television in our house so whenever we go anywhere with tv we always get hooked. So after sitting in our hotel room getting our tv fix (I wont tell you how long we were actually doing this) we got ready and went out to dinner at Elliot's Oyster House and met up with some dear friends. After dinner we went to the Lion King, it was so good. We both sang the songs for days. It made me wish I could sing like that. Maybe in heaven...

Unfortunately I didn't take a full body picture of my 8 month belly so this will have to do for all of you that have been asking for a picture. I promise there will be another one to come.

1 comments:

Mary said...

Oh, I've got some great "8 months full body" shots of you that I took at the shower...The world will soon see you in all your pregnant beauty (this is, of course, if you want the world to see)