Monday, October 27, 2008

Friend

During my first three months of being pregnant I was really sick. For most its just morning or evening sickness but for me it was all day sickness and yes I did throw up (for some reason everyone always asks me this question). My loving and sweet husband cared for me but when he was gone I had a friend that was the most amazing companion. She was at every visit to the bathroom and every moment on the couch. She never complained and was faithfully by my side. For her dedication I promised her that when the baby comes that I would try to not forget her...




Thanks Eva!

6 comments:

Chad and Cate Kuhlmann said...

What a good puppa!

jessiparkert said...

She really will be the most loyal even when she doesn't get as much attention as new baby. What a sweet girl.

~Sue said...

Oh Eva! What a lovely, loyal girl you are. Both you and your "parents' showed me such gracious hospitality last week!

Anonymous said...

Thats the cutest story. Dogs are so great. I'm glad your feeling better Dianna!

~Bekah

Jen said...

What a faithful friend! I love the last picture! :) Hope you're feeling better!

The Top Stitch said...

Oh Eva, you are ever so watchful of our Diana and new baby!